Windsor MT5 Trading Platform - Metatrader 5
- One of the latest, most developed trading platforms with increased performance and working speed.
- Multi-market trading capabilities: Trading FX based on Instant/Market Execution, CFDs based on Instant/Market Execution and Market Execution for Futures (OTC). 5 Order types & 4 Execution modes of trading.
- Financial instruments are divided into groups, indicating the Symbol and contract specifications of each instrument such as tradable lot size.
- User-friendly ‘order’ window enabling to view the tick by tick charts of financial instruments and add comments while placing orders.
- Free improved charting tools embedded within the trading platform such as 3 dimensional charting. 21 different timeframes for charts.
- Over 70 built-in indicators and analysis tools, 17 Styles of displaying custom indicators. Option to save templates.
- Precise and detailed data window providing accurate information in tracking charts and indicators.
- Tick by tick charts for all financial instruments, displaying both bid and ask prices or bid prices only.
- Great flexibility of trading and placing “pending orders” through charts.
- Ability to specify Deviation points from the market price, allowing market orders to be executed even if the market moves within the range of the specified points, enabling faster execution.
- Ability to close multiple positions together from one window.
- Customized History Center; options to view a specific time period.
- Advanced built-in reports on all trading activities.
- Profit displayed as money and as points.
- Enhanced MQL5 programming language and advanced strategy tester for Expert Advisors.
- Improved security and encryption
- Efficient and fast internal communication with our Sales team by using the Mailbox Section to send/receive messages and attach documents.
- One Click Trading
- Help Section on how to use the platform.
Requirements NOTE: Trading on Windsor MT5 is currently available for demo accounts only. .ZIP
Windsor MT5 Desktop
NOTE: Trading on Windsor MT5 is currently available for demo accounts only.